Extends UHD 4K Signals Over Long Distances up to 330ft via HDBaseT™ 2.0
Comprehensive’s HDBaseT 2.0 Transmitter and Receiver set provides for the extension of 4K video with HDR and high bitrate audio over a single Cat6a/7 cable at distances of up to 330ft, while also providing extension for KVM applications.
4K/UHD Capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling
The CHE-HDBT400U extender set complies with the advanced HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards. Through the use of the highly efficient and visually lossless, DSC compression scheme, high bandwidth signals, previously unsupported by HDBaseT, such as 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) or 4K@24Hz (4:4:4, 12-bit, HDR) can be extended without visual compromise or additional latency.
Dual USB Ports provide extension for KVM connectivity
The CHE-HDBT400U has USB ports providing USB hub functionality to make this an ideal KVM solution to transmit HDMI video signal as well as keyboard & mouse when the PC is housed in a distant control room.
PoH (Power Over HDBaseT) Capability Means Additional Flexibility
The 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) design can power the Receiver (PD) from the Transmitter (PSE), eliminate the need for a separate power supply for the receiver and make installation and distribution of network simple and effective.
Durable Professional Construction and Reliability You Can Count On
Like all of Comprehensive’s Pro AV/IT connectivity, the CHE-HDBT400U 4K extender is built to last. Designed and built with premium state-of the art components, the Comprehensive CHE-HDBT400U comes in a durable metal housing with flanges for easy mounting. This unit is perfect for all commercial applications and comes with a three (3) year warranty.
- Extends UHD 4K HDMI Signals over long distances up to 330ft
- Durable metal enclosure with premium state-of-the art components for commercial applications
- 2 USB Type-A ports & 1 USB Mini-B (on Transmitter and Receiver) for extension of USB devices including mice, keyboards, webcams or digital storage
- Supports HD resolutions up to 4K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 4K HDR at 24Hz (YUV 4:4:4) and 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) with up to 12- bit color
- Supports 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- Transmission of video, audio and data over a single Cat.6a/7 cable up to 100m/330ft at 4K
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, 48V PoH and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Supports pass-through of audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream via HDMI
- Supports bidirectional pass-through of digital optical audio formats including LPCM 2.0 at audio sampling rates up to 48kHz, and Bitstream via digital Optical (S/PDIF) connections
- Supports pass-through of analog stereo audio from the Transmitter to the Receiver via stereo RCA connections
- Supports standard 48V PoH from Transmitter (PSE) to Receiver (PD) (compatible Receivers only)
- RS-232 baud rates from 110bps to 115200bps are supported
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports the HDBaseT 2.0 specification
- TAA Compliant, making it easier for our partners to do business with government agencies
- 3 Year Warranty