This DisplayPort 1.2 to Dual DisplayPort MST Hub allows a DisplayPort enabled device to connect to two DisplayPort enabled displays for video mirroring, video extension, or viewing a single video image across two displays. The hub is perfect for graphic design, spreadsheet analysis, and digital signage applications. Improve multitasking and increase productivity by configuring the hub to work as a splitter with the same video image on each display, extending a video image to multiple displays, or expanding a video image by joining multiple monitors together as one display. The hub is ideal for a multiple display desk setup and the light-weight, small form factor, also makes it easy to carry while traveling or just on the go. The hub supports resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60Hz when connected to a single display or 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30Hz when connected to dual displays and has a max bandwidth of 5.4Gbps.
Note: This hub requires 5V/2A of power. In some instances, depending on the connected source device, additional external power may be required through the USB Micro-B port on the hub. Optional Micro-B power cable available (Part No. 27053).This MST hub is DisplayPort 1.2 compliant. The source device video card and display must support DisplayPort 1.2 and MST.
- Connector 1 : 1) DisplayPort Male
- Connector 2 : (2) DisplayPort Female, (1) USB Micro-B Female
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
- Supports dual display resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30Hz
- Supports single display resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60Hz
- 5.4Gbps max bandwidth
- Supports 7.1 channel sound
- DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- USB Micro-B port for additional power