The Control Unit (CU) is the heart of the CCS Ultro Discussion System and supplies the power for all delegate and chairman units in the system. The unit also controls the chairman and delegate unit microphones, as well as providing connections for audio inputs and outputs.
The CU has a built-in recorder to digitally record a discussion to an SD Card. The graphical display shows the status of the recorder and the accompanying buttons can be used to configure the recorder. As an option, the recording is only active when a microphone is active.
The SD card can be removed from the CU and processed on a PC for transcription purposes; the recordings can also be retrieved by connecting a PC to the CU’s USB. The recordings can be played back to the monitor loudspeaker or to delegate’s loudspeakers. An audible beep and a flashing LED indicate when the SD Card is almost full and the user needs to replace it with a new card.
- Built-in MP3 recording and playback with graphical display
- Patent-pending recording buffer
- Digital acoustic feedback suppression
- Discussion control without operator
- Controls up to 150 contribution devices
- Supplies power for up to 50 contribution units
- Provides control for up to 150 contribution units
- Built-in monitor loudspeaker
- Parts included
- Control Unit
- 50 dB Attenuator
- User manual
- Power cord