Devio™ - Amplify Your Desktop
Devio is a collaboration tool for modern workplaces that brings Biamp’s full conference room audio to smaller spaces.
An idea that starts on the desktop or in a cubicle quickly becomes the subject of a spontaneous brainstorming session. In order to keep the conversation going, participants must be able to seamlessly move the discussion from the desktop and expand it into the huddle room. Devio is a natural extension of how people work every day, and can be used with any display, client application, or USB camera.
As a single-box solution, Devio comes packed with conferencing technology, doing all the work so you don’t have to. Its beamforming microphone has three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The Devio microphone tracks and intelligently mixes conversation from around the table, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation as it unfolds, providing a real-time, collaborative experience. Also included is our acoustic echo cancellation technology (AEC) to diminish echo and feedback, as well as noise reduction that dynamically monitors the room to lessen or eliminate unwanted background noise. The result is exceptional audio quality for call participants on the far end.
- Devio brings Biamp’s full conference room audio to smaller spaces.
- USB 3.0 allows a customer to plug into his or her laptop to use in-room technology for audio
- and video conferencing.
- 8-element microphone provides 360 degrees of coverage for clear, concise audio.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation removes unwanted noise for natural, clear conversations on the far end.
- Compact design for flexible installation and placement.
- Offers simple pass-through HDMI® connectivity, and supports up to two displays via DisplayLink USB graphics technology.
- Devio supports both PC and MAC systems, and is forward compatible.
- Auto Setup simplifies installation by automatically optimizing audio levels.
- Devio System Administration Utility (SAU) helps technology managers see the current state of all Devio devices on the network, including status indicators for power, microphone connectivity, auto-setup, and USB connections.
- Two-year Biamp Systems warranty.