The AtlasIED FAP63T-BEGR Strategy III is a 6.5" coaxial loudspeaker with next generation install technology and an edgeless round black grille. It is packed with new performance innovations at an affordable price point for every style of installation applications. If you require an in-ceiling loudspeaker with excellent speech intelligibility, crisp music reproduction, quick installation, and wide audience coverage, look no further - this is the Right Choice. We achieved these new standards by building upon the current Strategy Series excellent reputation and by extensive market research to make it even better. The results are outstanding and will have you choosing them for all your projects going forward.
Retail stores, restaurants, recreational facilities, and even hotels, convention centers, and casinos have all changed their thinking on how an in-ceiling loudspeaker should perform. For many years, good enough was a loudspeaker that just played dull and lifeless sound. In today's world, good enough is no longer accepted because building owners want to increase their customer's experience by providing them the best of everything - including superb sound. The improved waveguide design provides wider coverage than previous models. The benefit is cost savings due to fewer loudspeakers required, while still maintaining uniform sound throughout. To enhance our low-frequency response and provide deeper bass definition, we optimized the low frequency tuning port. Additionally, the FAP63T is safety listed to both UL1480 and UL2043.
In-ceiling loudspeakers are subjected to various climate and humidity environments. Competitive offerings use steel screws that can easily rust and fail due to humidity exposure. The FAP63T-BEGR provides corrosion-free, no-worry operation, since it has no metal screws holding the doglegs in position.
A new innovation is our Safety First Mounting System (SFMS). This technology prevents mounting tab damage during installation that other offerings suffer. The damage is caused by over torqueing during the installation process. This excessive torque can damage the mounting tabs that over time can increase the chance of mounting tab breakage and the loudspeaker falling from the ceiling. The SFMS is the result of over 100 tested prototypes until the final design was approved.
- SFMS - safety first mounting system patented design allows for quick, easy installation
- Enhanced quality 70.7v/100v internal transformers minimize insertion loss
- Increased dispersion with improved waveguide
- Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for direct coupled operation
- 4 Pole detachable "phoenix" style connector allows easy pre-wiring and is convenient for daisy chaining of additional speakers
- Unique "trap door" input section allows for through conduit runs with rigid or flex conduit
- Press fit edgeless grille provides improved aesthetics