Based on Midra™, the QuickVu (Ref.QVU150) offers a large variety of connectivity, through 8 seamless inputs and 14 source plugs: 4 x Universal Analog, 4 x DVI-D, 4 x HDMI and 2 x 3G-SDI plugs. Thanks to the CleanCut effect, the QuickVu can operate fast and seamlessly switch between any of its 14 input plugs without fade through black or loss of sync. EDID management is now standard for inputs 1 through 6 for computer sources.
To fit any display resolution, including non-standard formats like LED walls and rear-projection cubes, QuickVu offers custom output format management, with a main layer fully resizable and that can be positioned anywhere. QuickVu provides the ability to modify the Program in real time without using the Preview.
- New Midra™ Platform
- New Remote Control Software: RCS² (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- Full audio digital compliant on DVI-D & HDMI Plugs
- Advanced audio management with the RCS²
- Quick Frame mode
- Ability to modify the Program in real time without using the Preview
- Capability to switch between any input plugs (14 plugs available)