The OG-FiDO-T is a state of the art, openGear compatible 3G-SDI to Fiber converter, enabling 3G-SDI signals to be extended up to 10 km (32,808 ft) over standard single mode fiber optic cable. The 3G-SDI input is reclocked with best in class input jitter tolerance. A reclocked looping 3G-SDI output is also provided.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Inputs: 1x 3G-SDI with SDI Loop out
- Outputs: 1x 3G-SDI BNC; 1x Single Mode LC Fiber
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic detection and reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- Nominal Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Hot swap capable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames