Take command of the most challenging projects using the immense power of the newest member of the Corvid product line. Corvid 44 12G is AJA’s blazingly fast, compact 8-lane PCIe 3.0 I/O card with four bidirectional 12G-SDI HD BNC connections, designed for today’s most demanding video and audio workflows.
Whether you are working with HFR 8K/4K/UltraHD, 2K/HD, SD, Deep Color and/or HDR, experience the quality and peace of mind that Corvid 44 12G brings to your world. Supporting 10-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4, or even 12-bit* color spaces for pristine imagery, Corvid 44 12G allows the flexibility to ingest and output with 12G/6G/3G-SDI. The bidirectional 12G-SDI ports provide immense flexibility for capture and simultaneous pass-through for a range of solutions.
- 12G-SDI I/O for 8K, UltraHD2, 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD with HFR support up to 8K 60p at YUV 10-bit 4:2:2, and support for RGB 12-bit 4:4:4 up to 8K 30p
- 4x bidirectional 12G-SDI ports and 1x Reference In
- Choice of robust HD-BNC connectors, with included HD-BNC to full-sized BNC cables included, or a full-size BNC model of the card
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio per 12G-SDI port
- 10-bit downstream keyer in hardware, supporting up to 4K resolution
- AJA SDK compatibility, offering advanced features including multi-channel 4K I/O
- Low-profile design for use in workstations or servers
- 8-lane PCIe 3.0 design
- RS-422 serial control via PCIe bracket, or header on card
- Active or passive heatsink